The creative solution for mounting your 4×4 accessories
Croc Hinge brackets allow you to switch your awning onto the roof rack so you can protect it from damage. This is great when driving tight tracks in close terrain. Another benefit is that it lets you reduce the height of your vehicle to get into those underground carparks.
The awning specific version of the CROC HINGE® 4×4 bracket offers the exact same functionality and versatility as the original (available here). The only difference is that it has a shorter product leg making it ideal for mounting a vehicle awning. When the awning is in use i.e. extended, it’s recommended that you tie it down so that it’s secure. Also use the provided support rod to lock into the deployed position.
Fitting a CROC HINGE® 4×4 awning bracket to your roof rack lets you easily move your awning between two positions:
- A vertical position on the side of the roof rack (deployed position), and
- A position where the awning lies flat on the roof rack (stowed position).
See It In Action
Check out the Croc Hinge® 4×4 Bracket in operation on a YouTube clip here.
The CROC HINGE® 4×4 Awning Bracket Kit comes with:
- Easy to follow installation instructions,
- 2x 304 grade stainless steel brackets compatible with most popular flat roof racks*
- Removable support rods for locking into vertical position
- 4x channel nuts
- Awning fixtures not included (they should be included with your vehicle awning).
*Note: If you have a roof rack that isn’t listed please get in touch with us prior to purchasing so we can determine whether the CROC HINGE® Awning Bracket is suitable for your set up.
Installation is easy and you can do it yourself.
This product is made in China. We also proudly offer an Australian made CROC HINGE awning brackets which have the same functionality but are locally manufactured. They are available HERE.
Please also read the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website for further information.